Monday, May 14, 2012

Photo A Day: May


I was planning to join {a little dash of ash}'s Instagram link-up today to share the first half of my #photoadayMay pictures, then she announced this morning that she is no longer doing it. :( But you get to see my photos anyway; lucky you!


Like last time, most of these photos are pretty self-explanatory. Here are a few quick explanations for the photos that need it:

1. Lake Kivu in Rwanda is one of the most peaceful places I have ever been, despite the fact the Democratic Republic of Congo lies right across the water.
4. I shamelessly self-promoted my book challenge for fun! day. (It's never too late to join!)
6. I chose my college diplomas to represent myself (you) because I finally got to see them for the first time last weekend when I went home for a bridal shower.
10. Contrary to its meaning, miserable is a favorite word for me—especially because I'm going to see Les Miserables next month! Whoop!

Follow me on Instagram at @mcstroup to see more of my photos.

2 comments:

Kate @ Daffodils said...

The first picture is beautiful!

Carenpants said...

You and your mom are so cute!