Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

My dad is a pretty cool guy. He's definitely a kid at heart, and I mean that in the best way possible. He's always wanting to go off and do something with my siblings and me, whether that's taking a trip or going down to the river to shoot clay pigeons or just getting pizza and a movie. He always makes the most out of our time together when I come home, and I really appreciate that! My dad also visited me at Mizzou at least once a year, usually twice. Some of my favorite weekends in college were my sorority's Dad's Weekend celebrations. My friends were always excited for "Willie T." (inside joke) to fly in and show us a good time. So here's to you, Dad! I love you and I can't wait to see you when I get home this weekend. :)

I wasn't in a sorority freshman year, but Dad still came to a football game during Family Weekend.


First Dad's Weekend! (Sophomore year.)
Junior year Dad's Weekend. Can you tell how cold he is? Spoiled Californian....
And finally, senior Dad's Weekend!
Visiting Niagara Falls a few years ago.
So this is more a picture of my boyfriend and me, but check out my dad in the background.
What a goober! Haha.

Dad supporting me at the Mizzou '39 banquet in Columbia.
After my graduation from the Missouri School of Journalism.
Dad with all his kiddies at Abby's 21st birthday.
And, just for the cute factor: Uncle Todd teaching Baby Banks how to play electronic Yahtzee!