Sunday, December 22, 2013

Currently: looking forward to Christmas!

Photo via @mcstroup on Instagram

reading | Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I'm only halfway through the first book, but holy cow! I honestly think this series will be better than Divergent. When will it get its own movie franchise?? (And speaking of underrated young adult trilogies, when will Uglies get its own movie(s)??

writing | lots of blog posts! Yay! It feels good to get back into it. This week, you can expect the return of Travel Tuesday (finally!), a "Dear 2013" letter for Amanda's link-up on Friday, and hopefully a few short posts about my progress on my 24 Before 24 list. I've actually completed 10 of the 24 items since September, and I haven't blogged about a single one of them. #fail 

listening | to football on the television. Duh.

thinking | I am so glad my dad called yesterday and told me to buy myself an Apple TV for Christmas. My family isn't celebrating Christmas until January, so he didn't want me to have to wait two extra weeks to feed my addiction for Netflix. ;) Jonathan and I already put the Apple TV to good use, watching two episodes of Scandal (re-watching for me, of course) and six episodes of House of Cards yesterday. We obviously have very busy lives.

smelling | pizza and beer. Yup, we sure know how to celebrate football Sundays: two bags of wings, cheesy bread, a supreme pizza and beer (slash hard cider for me). At least we rode our bikes yesterday?...

wishing | I had this whole week off instead of just a day and a half. But hey, I'm not complaining! At least I have time to see some of my family.

hoping | that our drive to the valley isn't too bad on Tuesday for Christmas Eve. Bay Area traffic really can be a drag.

wearing | this sweater from Old Navy (in navy). Jonathan told me this morning I could wear it well into my 70s.... :/

clicking | Remember how I watched eight episodes on Netflix yesterday? Well, that also meant I got to multi-task and catch up on my Bloglovin' feed. I currently have zero unread posts on my feed. Score! Also, I apologize if I creepily left you five or six comments on old posts this weekend, but at least now you know why. :)

How is your Sunday going? Are you already on your holiday vacation?

Linking up with The Sunday Currently and Currently

No comments: